Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where did everyone go?

Wow... it's here Labor Day Weekend. This weekend represents a lot of different things, school starts and work slows down so I can take a breath which is a yay! But also the man leaves to embark on his dreams that I so wonderfully encouraged him to do. Best friend and roomie is off adventuring in Ecuador. Best companion dog Spirit has to stay at my folks because the land lady changed her mind. Family 5 hours away. So here I am, sitting at night wondering whoah, where did everyone go?

The truth of the matter is that I almost feel better since they have gone, the emotion that is contained in the anticipation of pre-departure life is intense, I have never been so emotional and so in love in completely different ways with different people (and animals) as I have been this summer. Best part of this anticipation is knowing that it all peaks and happens within one week (not to mention hurricane Irene plotting a head on collision with the island my new place sits on)

I know that all of these people sit so very close to my heart and that I can send little messages from my heart chakra that they feel consciously or unconsciously. I'm so ready to embark on my own adventures the best thing I can do to embody the patience is to plan the trips, be ready when the time comes. Create the destiny that I want, and go for it. I keep thinking how ready I am to go go go but I have to remind myself how much closer I have gotten to those goals then where I was this time last year and that brings everything into prospective.

So very thankful for everyone in my life and in my heart, you haven't a clue how much you inspire and support me.

With great Love... k10

No comments: