Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Woah Opportunity

After teaching water aerobics and talking to one of my students about what in the world I'm going to do with my life because nothing seems to be dropping into my lap... ohh whoops, I said it, I challenged the universe and within 4 hours I had a friend send me a link to a yoga instructor job that didn't even fit in with the forum she was searching. Sent my resume and within 12 hours basically have an offer on the table for me to name my salary and they will pay for all accommodations, food, paid vacation time, insurance etc if I commit to 2 years in an exotic and remote location in the middle of the Arabian Sea, 2 hours from the closest town and thats taking a speedboat and a puddle jumper plane.
Woah universe, I wassn't expecting you to throw that one in my direction. Sounds fantastic, now the logistics. My instincts tell me that if they will narrow down to a year then I'll probably do it. What an amazing opportunity, not to mention the place is absolutely beautiful, one of those places you see on postcards and wonder if it really exists in real life. To have someone say that your credentials are very impressive is weird when its coming from a complete stranger half way across the world, good to know that all my hard work over the past 10 years is paying off.

Wondering what the future holds...

No comments: