Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fall Yoga Teacher Training!

I can not wait for Friday! Not because I'm going off to some foreign land, but because its the start of a bigger adventure. Not just an adventure for me, but also for 8 aspiring yoga teachers!

Yoga Teacher Training starts Friday!!

As I look back on my notes and prepare myself for this journey, I can't help but feel excited to share what I have learned over the past 8 years. To share with new students who gaze upon this experience with a wondering eye, a curious mind, and a loving heart.

As yoga teachers, we often learn the most from our students. They always think its the other way around, but in real life, we are taught daily, in some capacity, about life, love, patience, boundaries, and what it is to live life.

Can't wait to see where this journey takes my students and in turn takes me. Keep your head high, open your heart, speak your truth and let the sun shine on your soul.


www.k10yoga.com

No comments: