Thursday, August 13, 2015

Eternal Lavender-For Carol


One of my students recently left this world to see what else is out in the great vast universe and to explore the possibilities of life after death. Carol was a beauty! Her soul shines as she has moved on. Every Monday I could look forward to her kind smile, her blessing on a good day and a gentle hug and thank you after class. Carol was one of those who you know genuinely did hope you had a blessed day. I cannot express how kind hearted she was and she will be greatly missed.


Carol, I wish you only the best on your journey through the universe and beyond, with your husband by your side once again, and all of the lavender you want! Thank you for your kind heart and gentle spirit. You were and will continue to be a positive influence in my life and I'm thankful I had a few short years with you in class.

In love, light, and eternal lavender~shine on!


~k10yoga.com~

No comments: