Thursday, August 16, 2012

Community

What builds community? What makes you feel as though you are a part of something? When was that moment of realization?

A Testimonial:
"I felt secure and safe, a feeling-in that particular time of my life-was exactly what I needed. I thought I was being hard and independent, that I could do anything. At the end of the day I felt the most at ease on my yoga mat, even with the unknown staring me down, I knew that I had support in the earth, my mat neighbors, and my yoga community. The best part... my yoga mat neighbors didn't even know the amount of support they were supplying (a testament that even if you feel tired and don't want to, for some odd reason, go to yoga class-your mat neighbors may need you there) Those "mat neighbors" will always be a part of my kula, they lent support during a very transformational time in my life.
So thank you to all of those unknown mat neighbors for sharing your energy."

Sending love to my kula... Who are your gurus?









www.k10yoga.com
facebook.com/k10yoga
 

No comments: