Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mirror Mirror...

I was given a card just this week that had the age old quote by Eleanor Roosevelt, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Inside the card was written, "Oh yea you are!!"
As I sit

At the beginning of 2011 I remember thinking... this is going to be a great year for love and life and yes it was, but it was so much more that I am happy to put 2011 in the books and gear up for what 2012 has to offer. To have grown the way I have over the past year channels me to believe that I have been prepared for an amazing 2012. I'm beyond thankful for my family and great friends, new and old who have held me together without even realizing it!and think about this past year and about where I am right now in life, I can't help but think Shit, I've have one hell of a year and I can say that yes the year of 2011 could be defined for me as a year of exploration, of love, of trust, of self awareness, of change, of living in the moment and living for me.... all of which scare the shit out of me but have made me so so so much stronger of an individual.

So what to look forward to in 2012?
Travel, travel travel!!!
Fiji and Belize then who knows but great things are unfolding and I'm looking forward to what this year has in store. Rockin yoga in new places and stepping out of my comfort zone and into adventures of my own!

Fiji Details: March 30-April 1 Weekend Yoga Retreat at Bethams Beach Cottages

Belize Details: June 2-9 Week Retreat of Yoga and Diving at Ak'Bol Yoga Retreat Center in Ambergris Caye, Belize

Keep updated on all these events and more on Facebook and Twitter or on the web at www.k10yoga.com

Cheers to Peace, Love and Light for each of you in 2012




No comments: