Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Ganesha Day!

Happy Ganesha Day!
Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, the day of the deity is September 17 this year. Ironically, the day that I've sat down to figure some stuff out, to reflect, to check in, to make changes, and be open to what is next. What I love most about Ganesha is how he's just so relaxed and kickin' it, while removing obstacles. I wanna be like Ganesha! I wanna let go and remove obstacles while being totally chill.

Dreams and goals are forever changing, we meet one and another one comes along to surprise us in a completely different way. I never thought I would get to a point in my 'career' as a yoga instructor where I would have my own school, but the time has come! K10Yoga, RYS :)  It has happened, and that small step, years ago, created a butterfly effect. That, along with hard inner and outer work, has brought me to this point.

I sit on the deck, as the leaves begin to change and fall is in the air. I plan.
I plan for my plan not to go as expected, but I plan.
I visualize, where I want to be next year, what I want to have accomplished, where I've been.
I plan for my plan not to go as expected, but I visualize.
I dream, what does life feel like next month, next, spring, next September, in a new place or an old one.
I plan for my plan not to go as expected, but I dream.

I plan, I visualize, I dream, knowing that all I can really do is live life one day at a time. To love with all I have, to give back, to always stay in honour and live a life of integrity. One step at a time. But, I still plan, visualize, and dream! Where would we be if we didn't?

That being said... Look for a 2016 Spring Yoga Teacher Training in Winston Salem, NC.
January is a great time to start new things, why not begin the next step in your yoga journey!


No comments: