Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Surprise

As you may know, I recently recovered a box filled with love letters between my grandparents when he was in bootcamp and then in Germany during the Korean War. I have laughed and cried as I read through each of them. Their love is amazing. There was this one piece of paper, I unfolded and began to read which made me laugh and warmed my heart! Enjoy...

"Surprise"

The boss of a medium sized office had hired a 'steno who was out of this world. She has looks, personality and clothes. After looking at her for a few weeks, the boss, a married man, decided that he was going to take her out some night. He approached her and asked if she would like to celebrate his birthday with him at some secluded night spot: she said that she would have to think about it. The next day she consented to go out but offered that they go to her apartment instead of out somewhere. To himself-as any other normal man would, he commented; better than I had planned. Then the night of his birthday, they went to her apartment and had coctails., appetizers dinner, ad some drinks afterwards. A short while after she said : "I'm going to my bed room now and you can come in in five minutes." After four minutes had gone by, the boss started to disrobe. Totally naked by this time, the five minutes were up. He knocked on the bed room door. The voice from behind the door in a sweet tone said come in. A twist of the door knob, the door was open - only to find the rest of the office singing: Happy Birthday to You.



And this pictures just makes me laugh! Love a stingray :)

No comments: