Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fall-ing?

Fall according to the technical world is still more than a month away but it is already here. I can feel it, something has shifted, you can taste it in the wind through the 100 degree temperatures. With fall brings quite a few emotions, watching those that I love follow their dreams while I still ponder on mine, knowing that I'm on the brink of something great, but am in the pergatory of patience.
Some days you want to cry, some days you want to skip around the world. Somehow I find a healthy balance here though. I have always been quite patient but its starting to wear on me, I'm ready for action. I'm looking forward to 300 hours of Advancing my yoga studies to really put all of this knowledge and yoga into action, reminding the world how it feels to smile.

In essence I come to like fall even though sometimes I feel as though I am falling, but the reality of it is that the time has come to play.

No comments: