Thursday, July 28, 2011

Smiles

Recently embarked on a journey to the Omega Center in NY to hang out with the Off the Mat into the World girls. During this week long excursion I tried to pin point exactly what do I want to do with my life? What did I come up with? In a nutshell... "Help the world remember to smile"

Working at a resort, I see people on vacation all the time they have 7 whole days to enjoy the beach and it normally takes them 2-3 days to get off the phone or computer and enjoy the time they have with their loved ones. I spend a lot of time (40 hours a week in fact) sending good vibes and happy smiles to those vacationers. Then it hit me... oh me, sometimes I forget to smile for myself. There are certain people in my life who make this possible and who remind me to do that and I am ever so thankful for them.
I need and want those people in my life, those souls behind the scenes reminding me to smile while I am reminding others to smile.

Take a moment and think about those people in your life, smile with them, smile for them and spread the love!

:)

Now, onward into new adventures, bringing a bag of smiles with me!

No comments: