Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Finding Your True North

That moment when you realize you've become lazy and your life is off kilter from where you thought you would be. The reason for your laziness is fear. The fear that's been cooped up inside and you didn't know was even there. The fear that stems from loneliness and the inspiration to help you push past the fear is the one you're most lonely without.
Quite the catch 22.
Fear is my inspiration and inspiration is my fear. With it I'm not lonely, my life doesn't feel off track and I can feel like me. I want to strive for the things I love because that's when I feel love and when i can give love. I'm questioned, called out on my excuses, and as a result I am allowed to safely dive deep into my own soul, my own self, my own true north. To be vulnerable, and move past my own hiccups, to forgive myself, let things go, to start fresh. 
My fear is losing that...it's a soul connection which was unexpected. An unconditional love that was unexpected. A foundation of truth which has rocked me to my core-to see me. 
How do I keep it? How do I express my appreciation for it? How do I not push it away? 
Be Strong.
Cry when you need to.
Be Strong.
Let it fly, support it, love it, be by its side, explore with it, let go of the outcome with it, and always, always, be thankful you have it.

Get up, motivate, create
For that is beautiful.
And that fuels strength.
Make a difference,
Let love do its own job,
You do yours.
Trust.


No comments: