Sunday, March 24, 2013

Authentic

What does it mean to be authentic? Being true to your inner self? What happens when you get off of your authentic train and meet people who you deem to be authentic but at the end of the day you realize they have tossed you off of your own authentic train? It's not for me to decide whether they are authentic to themselves or not, I can only be responsible for me and the authentic train that I am on. I find it interesting to sit back and observe though... people who drive their parents car and spend their parents money and spend all night at the bar drinking wine and indulging in life...junior league, clothes that cost more than they are worth and will only be worn once or twice, no perception of what really goes on with all of humanity. Are they really happy? Maybe it is authentic for some people to simply not have a perception of humanity? 

#eyestosee #earstohear 

No comments: