Thursday, November 1, 2012

Doodle Notes

Ever take a piece of paper, or like me, take 3 pieces of paper, and just start to doodle. See what words come out, what phrases are sitting on your heart... just let go, move the pen however it wants to move. Make l's that look like t's and vice versa, there are no rules... but you may be surprised what shows up on your piece(s) of paper!

Settled... woah! That one hassnt popped up in a while, but there it is, staring me in the face. Settled. 

i'm feeling a bit...
          settled...
               and i kinda like it...

I'm sorry what?! Needless to say this took me by surprise. As I began to let my pen do the talking, quite a few things came up.

I need structure. Direction. What is it? Why do I feel like I need it? Can I let someone else guide me and still honor myself?-Yes I can. Can I accept help? Am I so stubborn like the sea goat that I am to push it away? I am a stubborn sea goat but I can humble my horns and accept love and compliment. 

I give myself permission to find some structure, to find settlement, to bow my stubborn horns and love this moment. No expectations, just this place where I am right now. Not where I was two months ago, Not where I was 6 months ago, Not where I was a year ago... the Right Here. the Right Now.

Let the pen do the talking, the heart has things to say... 


Finding some beauty in the colors of fall... for where one leaf falls, another, maybe even two, will grow strong and beautiful and That is something to smile about!


No comments: